NIT Warangal Online Training: The Department of Computer Science and Engg. (CSE), NIT organize an online Program on Soft Computing Techniques for Emerging Application from October 5 to 9, 2020. interested candidates can view the eligibility details and applying process further given below in the article.
So National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
NIT Warangal Online Training:
There are 13 Departments offering eight undergraduate and 32 post-graduate programs besides doctoral programs. also, About 5000 students across the country and about 500 international students study in the campus. it’s a fully residential campus sprawling over 250 acres with excellent infrastructure, state of the art library, seminar halls, guest houses, and laboratories.
- Firstly, your objective of the program is to introduce the fundamentals of soft computing with its applications.
- Secondly, The program would help the participants to understand the key concepts behind soft computing.
- Thirdly, Identify the soft computing algorithms which are more appropriate for emerging applications.
- Fourthly, This program also focuses on exploring various research opportunities and challenges in the field of soft computing and its applications.
So As the objective of this program is to equip the participants with the theory, essential tools, and also real-life applications of soft computing. Also, The program will comprise lectures and hands-on sessions on the following topics:
- Genetic Algorithm
- Particle Swarm Optimization
- Ant Colony Optimization
- Teaching Learning Based Optimization
- Jaya Algorithm
- Simulated Annealing
- Fuzzy Logic
- Neural Networks
- Hybrid Intelligent Techniques
- Case Studies of Soft Computing.
Who can Attend?
So Only The program is open to the faculty members, postdoctoral fellows, research scholars, PG students, UG students, industry personnel, and staff of NIT, Warangal.
The resource persons for the FDP are from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs/ central universities/ other reputed institutions/ industries and also host institution NIT Warangal.
- Faculty, Post-Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG Students, UG Students: Rs. 500/-
- Industry Participants: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account: Account Number: 62403680215 (Savings Account); Account Name: Center for Continuing Education NITW; Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI); Branch: NIT Warangal; IFSC Code: SBIN0020149; Remarks: CSSC.
- Interested candidate can register for the FDP by clicking here.
- The last date to register is September 30, 2020.
- So Only 100 seats are available for this program.
- Also On receipt of the Google form and fee remittance receipt, participants will be sent a confirmation of their participation through email by September 30th, 2020.
- Moreover, all Candidates advised registering early to avoid disappointment.
- Applicants who are selected for the FDP will be intimated via email and confirm their participation for the FDP by return email.
For full notification, click the link below.
You Must also show interest in: Accenture Recruitment 2020 Fresh Graduates as Associate (Digital Marketing)