Online Certification Course: This is the online course that is organized by MNIT Jaipur. This Short Term Course on “Software Tools, & Techniques for Scientific Publications: ROOT, GNU Plot, GeoGebra” from September 4 to 8, 2020. Further details and requirment are mention below in the article.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur is a public technical university located in Jaipur, India with emphasis on science, engineering, and management. This short term course aims to provide a comprehensive theoretical and hands-on practical sessions on software tools (open source) so: ROOT (Developed by CERN, Geneva, based on C++), Gnuplotting, GeoGebra, along with the State-of-Art data analysis techniques.
Online Certification course:
- The scientific tools and techniques are useful for data analysis, plotting distributions (Graphs and 1D, 2D, and 3D histograms) from the theoretical results and experiments in science and engineering fields.
- Writing skills for preparing project, dissertation, thesis, paper, and resume in latex is useful for UG, PG, Ph.D. students, and faculty/ scientists.
- All software are open/ free available source and easy to install and use.
- ROOT: It is an open-source modular scientific software toolkit. It provides all the functionalities needed to deal with big data processing, statistical analysis, visualization, and storage. It’s mainly written in C++ but integrated with other languages such as Python & Jupiter.
- GeoGebra & Gnuplotting: These software tools so used to visualize the geometry and produce the 2D graphs of data generated by other programs or from the experiment.
- Hands-on training on how to write a paper, project report, thesis, and resume in Latex.
- UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Students: Rs. 590/-
- Faculty/ Scientist/ Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 1180/-
Registration fee needs to remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account details: Name: The Registrar MNIT, Jaipur (TEQIP Phase- III); Account No. 36875887782; IFSC CODE: SBIN0015921 (SBI, MNIT).
A certificate given to participants at the completion of the course. On the last day of the course, various projects using these software’s and State-of-the-Art techniques will be discussed.
Interested candidates can register online by the further link that is given below. The last date to register is September 2, 2020.
To apply: clicking here.
Dr. Kavita Lalwani
Phone Number: +91-9549650180
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You Might also shoiw intersted in:Microsoft Internship Opportunity as Research, Bangalore: Applications Open