Recruitment for Full Stack Engineer: Wipro is recruiting for a Full Stack Engineer. The application opened for this post. The description of the job and applying process is mention below in the article.
Indian’s multinational corporation Wipro Limited provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The headquarters of Wipro limited is in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Wipro separated its non-IT businesses in 2013 and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Recruitment for Full Stack Engineer:
- you must understand the clients’ organizations, aspirations, and challenges.
- secondly, help in clients identifies promising solutions by participating in and also leading digital workshops.
- thirdly, through experimentation, you Build real solutions as part of a multi-faceted team.
- Accelerate and improve how we help our clients through developing and contributing to components, services, and methodologies.
- Last, survey up and coming technologies and software products, seize learning and opportunities of sharing knowledge, participate in professional organizations,(Read; teach; learn).
- secondly, the Excellent ES2016/ESNext, HTML, and CSS skills, he must be comfortable with using modern frameworks to develop single-page applications.
- Thirdly, you should have an interest in learning and keep updated with new technologies that transcend current crazes and trendy tools or frameworks.
- Experience of working with UX teams to jointly craft UIs that are both exciting and fit for purpose.
- Also, have a deep understanding of what motivates, inspires, and stifles software teams.
- Last, must be familiar with agile methods, along with having found their limitations and ways to overcome them.
How to Apply?
The Interested canditates can apply for this post through the Further link given below.
Apply: Click here.
For more details, click the link below.
IIT Kharagpur Vacancies for Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant | Apply by Sep 10