SVNIT Online Course: SVNIT, Surat is organizing an Online Short-Term Course on Advancement in Electric vehicle Technology: A step towards Development of sustainable Transportation System from February 18 to 22, 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat, is a public technical university established by the Parliament of India in 1961. It is one of 31 National Institutes of Technology in India recognized by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance.
SVNIT Online Course:
The course is primarily intended for the faculties, research scholars and practicing engineers interested in the area of Design, Modeling and Control of EV. The course covers topics of research such as Energy storage modeling, Motor Drive Technology, AI applications in EV and others, which are important for the sustainable electric transportation system.
- Basics of Electric Vehicle (EV/ HEV)
- Design and Modelling of EV/ HEV
- Conversion of ICE vehicles to HEV
- Energy Storage System for EV/ HEV
- Modelling, Simulation and Design of Energy Storage Systems
- Electric Machine design for EV/ HEV
- Electric Drives for EV Applications
- Power Electronics- Design, Modelling and Control for EV/ HEV
- Artificial Intelligence in EV/ HEV
- Energy Management System for EV/ HEV
- Safety, Testing and Standards in EV/ HEV
- Modelling and Simulations – Virtual Lab Demonstration
- Feasibility analysis of EV in Indian Scenario
- Career Opportunities in EV
- Students/ Research scholars: Rs. 400/-
- Institute/ College Teachers: Rs. 700/-
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 1000/-
The registration fee should send in the form of DD in favor of “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” payable at Surat OR Online payment to “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663 Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277 along with the completely filled application/ registration forms.
Who can Attend?
Mostly Faculty members and industrial persons, Research Scholars and Engineering students invites to apply.
To register for the course, by the further belwo link
To Apply: click here.
The last date to register is February 8, 2021.
The last date of registration is 08th February, 2020. The candidates would inform of their selection through E-mail by 12th Feb., 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project