SVNIT Surat Online Course: SVNIT, Surat is organizing an Online Short-Term Course onAdvances in Control Systems Engineering and Applications from February 24 to 28, 2021. The detailed svnit surat eligibilitas and svnit surat applying process further given below in the article.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat, a public technical university established by the Parliament of India in 1961. It one of 31 National Institutes of Technology in India recognized by the Government of India as an Institute of National Importance.
SVNIT Surat Online Course:
This short-term course on “Advances in Control Systems Engineering and Applications” brings an opportunity for academicians, research scholars and students across various disciplines to explore the field of control systems engineering.
- Firstly, System Identification, parameter estimation, modelling and control of biomedical systems
- Secondly, Concepts of classical and advanced control theory and their industrial applications
- Thirdly, Guidance and control strategies for missiles and launch vehicles
- Fourthly, Numerical techniques for trajectory optimization
- Fifthly, Concepts of state estimation. Design of estimators and observers, and their applications
- Last, Philosophy of Industrial Automation, PLC, SCADA, control laws (PI, PID control actions) and applications, demo of industrial control system PC-based automation etc.
- Students/ Research scholars Rs. 300/-
- Institute/ College Teachers Rs. 600/-
- Delegates from industries Rs. 5000/-
The non-refundable registration fee should be paid online through net banking to “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277. (kindly save the receipt or take screenshot of the payment).
Who can Attend?
Faculty members of UGC/ AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D., M.Tech), Students and Industry personals.
To register for the short term svnit surat online course, the further belwo link
To Apply: click here.
The last date of registration is 20th February, 2021. The candidates would be informed of their selection through E-mail by 22nd February, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
Must be intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Project