TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) : TCS schedule to hire Freshers for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pan India. The details for the TCS selection process, TCS application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide.
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) :
Company Name: TCS
Qualification: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA/ BSc
Location: Pan India
Experience: Freshers (0 years)
Job Role: Multiple Positions
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA/ BSc
– TCS is hiring Freshers for multiple positions
– Number of job openings are 4000
– UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year can apply
– Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
– National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score
- Verbal Ability (24 Questions | 30 Min)
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions | 50 Min)
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions | 40 Min)
- Total (80 Questions | 120 Min)
About the Test:
– NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
– Two year validity of NQT Score
– Conducted online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorized Exam Centers
– Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
– Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
– Interested candidates can register before link get expires (ASAP)
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for TCS Hiring can apply for TCS Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here