TCS Off Campus Drive: TCS schedule to hire for Trainee for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India . The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- TCS
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Test Date:- On-going
Interview Date:- To be announced post-test results
- Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Batch: Students of 2020, 2021 & 2022 passing out batch are eligible
- Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile
- Backlogs: Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
- Extended Education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Course: 2 Years Full-Time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester
- Education Gap: The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education if any. If yes, students should provide valid reasons supported by Document proof
- Schooling: Students should have completed regular/full-time schooling only. Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
- Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 28 years
Test Details:- The test consists of 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Aptitude (7 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (20 Questions)
- Business Aptitude (20 Questions)
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the TCS Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here