TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2020: TISS Mumbai (iCALL) invites applications for Online Course Administrator for the year 2021. The detailed eligibility and applying process further given below in the article.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in the Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2020:
The candidate shall report directly to the State and UNFPA officials in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and shall assist with the following:
- Managing the online course platform including uploading curriculum, assisting officials to onboard users, organizing batches among others
- Providing back-end support for login, access, and other technical issues faced by users
- Opening and reopening modules on the platform for the users
- Initiating communication with users about course content and last dates of when the module will be functional
- Generating relevant reports and sharing with officials
- Training different agencies on how to use the platform
- Coordinating with different agencies and vendors to ensure the smooth operation of the platform. Liaison between TISS, NHM, and UNFPA for project implementation
- SCORMwrapping videos for upload
- Maintaining calendars of training and updating persons of contact of progress and challenges
- Writing reports for periodic evaluation of the project
- Writing the reports for the project to submit to the UNFPA
- Managing administrative processes for implementation of the project in TISS
- Firstly, Have a post-graduate degree in computer science/technology (M.Tech/ M.C.S/ M.Sc) from a recognized university
- Secondly, Have previous experience of being an academic coordinator with a technical background in managing an e-learning system
- Thirdly, Be extremely fluent in reading and writing in Hindi as well as English. Social development sector understanding will be an added skill.
- Fifthly, Be willing to relocate to Bhopal after a brief 2-month training period in Mumbai
Desirous candidates may send their resumé to icallmptraining[at]gmail.com by 22nd January 2021 with the subject line ‘Application for the post of Online Course Administrator’. Late applications shall not entertain. Only shortlisted candidates will call for a telephonic or video interview.
The candidate will be offered a salary of 37000 per month.
Must be intested in Cisco Recruitment 2020 | As Software Engineer at (C/Linux Developer)