UST Global Recruitment Drive: UST Global schedule to hire SOC Analyst I for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Thiruvananthapuram. The details for the UST Global selection process, UST Global application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
UST, formerly known as UST Global, is a provider of digital technology and transformation, information technology and services, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, United States. Stephen Ross founded UST in 1998 in Laguna Hills. The company has offices in the Americas, EMEA, APAC, and India.
UST Global Recruitment Drive:
Company Name:- UST Global
Job Position:- SOC Analyst I
Job Location:- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Identification:- 98048888
- University Degree in Cyber Security (no back papers) / Bachelor’s in Science or Engineering with training and demonstrable knowledge in the basics of Cyber Security
- Lateral hire with 6 months to 1 year; SOC Experience or Fresher / Jr. with Cyberproof Foundations Training; interns cleared by Manager for next role
- Understanding of cybersecurity Incident Management process
- Understanding of enterprise IT Infrastructure including Networks OS Databases Web Applications etc.
- Awareness of ISMS principles and guidelines; relevant frameworks (e.g. ISO27001)
- Desirable – Training / Certification in Ethical Hacking etc.
- User level skills in use of CDC SIEM and other relevant tools
- Excellent logical problem-solving ability and analytical skills for incident triage and analysis
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Continually learn new technology and stay updated on cyber threats.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts and also be on-call outside of shift hours on a regular and recurring basis.
- Possess unimpeachable personal and professional integrity. Individuals will be required to submit to a background check.
- Role Proficiency:- Monitor cyber security alerts for our global customers in a 24x7x365 operations team under the close supervision of Team Lead / senior members of the team.
- Under the close supervision of senior team members ensure that cyber security alerts from the SIEM and multiple sources are dealt with as per SLA.
- Closely follow the documented playbook to ensure consistent and repeatable response to alerts.
- Ensure Documentation is included in CDC / SIEM work log as predefined/agreed standards. Learn from review process for continuous improvement
- Communicate and escalate appropriately as per defined process. Seek advice from senior members of the team when in doubt.
- Adhere to defined SOC processes including housekeeping tasks. Adhere to the Information Security policies as defined by the company and customer.
Outputs Expected: Cyber Security Monitoring :
- Work in accordance with the Playbook / under close supervision of the senior members of the team. monitoring alerts in the CDC Platform / SIEM Tool etc. Ensure appropriate response in line with the SLA.
Cyber Security Incident Management:
- In accordance with the Playbook and under close supervision of the senior members of the team
process alerts through analysis
triage and resolution.
- Communication and escalation as per defined process. In accordance with the Playbook and under close supervision of the senior members of the team. complete documentation including annotation in CDC / SIEM work log to ensure audit trail as per defined standards and quality requirements.
- In accordance with the defined process
while under close supervision of the senior members of the team
ensure that the defined reports are created and published to stakeholders
Continuous Learning innovation and optimization :
- Ensure completion of learning program suggested by Managers
- Suggest ideas that will help innovation and optimization of processes
Apply Before:- 31st August 2022, 05:00 PM
How to Apply for UST Global Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates for UST Global Hiring can apply for UST Global Off Campus drive online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
For more govt jobs: Click Here