Wipro Off-Campus drive 2021: Wipro, Gurgaon invites job applications for the Process Specialist post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website. the criteria and Wipro application form given; Wipro off-campus drive further given below in the article.
So, Wipro Limited an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. It headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Wipro Off-Campus drive 2021:
Graduate (Tech/ Non Technical background) * Technical profile (e.g BE/B.Tech) considered with operational background.
- Customer Orientation, Centricity and Communication
Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to detail and producing quality results
Strong communication with superior verbal and written skills. Experience in wiriting Emails & Chat is preferred
Ability to comprehend complex and variable Customer Queries
Ability to summarize the situation and be able to articulate the response on the Query received
Takes end-to-end Ownership and accountability of Customer Issues for resolution
Ability to gauge the Customer’s sentiments & emotions
- Problem Solving and Decision making
Attention to detail
Ability to unpack customer issue – Layer by layer
Ability to navigate through unknown and look for solution
Understand the root cause of the issue and ability to assess downstream impact to other processes
Not hesitating to seek help, probing and going the extra mile to solve Googler issue
Ability to do diagnostic work and process information logically
Ability to make informed decisions (beyond structured setup ) in a timely manner with an understanding of the decision outcome e.g- seeking support and additional information from other stakeholders and communicating the solution to requestors back
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
Ability to intrepret Customer’s situation and connect the dots to the available resources & solution
Requires good analytical skills in order to validate complex & dynamic queries
Ability to prioritize & organize tasks
- Ownership & accountability
Ability to take end-to-end ownership of a task and see it through completion
Manage multiple handoffs and information flow from diverse sources
Demonstrate accurate application of logical and analytical reasoning towards performing while data processing.
- Understand the context on query, determine the exact ask from requestor, research or troubleshoot the request and draft response as per defined guidelines
- Monitor and own the assigned cases/ tickets and ensure successful processing of the same adhering to the defined SLAs and case priority
- Receive, review, and process all relevant documentation attached in the queries pertaining to leave of absences, employee status changes etc.
- Participate and manage transactional activities pertaining to query resolution & follow-ups on information from required stakeholders
- Performing self checks on processed cases before responding to requestors to ensure response / actions are as per agreed standards
- Perform concentrated data entry related to specific data quality initiatives such as updating or correcting employee information on internal tools and applications
- Enable to build & maintain SOP’s by ensuring new learnings / scenarios are duly highlighted to the Process SMEs/ Leads to help knowledge capture
- Identify improvement opportunities to strengthen/ streamline existing processes following a continuous improvement culture.
for further detail: click here
Must intested in IIITDM Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 | As JRF Under DST Funded Projec