Microsoft Recruitment 2022: Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives. Microsoft IT India (MSIT India) —located in Hyderabad —is the largest IT operations center outside of Microsoft headquarters in Redmond. It is the offshore arm of the Microsoft IT Engineering Divisions, which employs a host of niche technologies towards developing mission-critical business applications for Microsoft Corporation. MSIT India employs a pool of talented IT professionals who consider the Centre as a great place to build their career, and help the customers and partners realize their full potential. It’s the state-of-the-art technologies along with the world-class process rigor, which makes it an employer of choice. MSIT India has grown to deliver almost 50% of Microsoft internal IT applications requirements.
Microsoft Recruitment 2022:
Company Name: Microsoft
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MS
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
Experience: Freshers (0 years)
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Graduates only from BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MS can apply for this Software Engineer profile job
– BTech / MTech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10
– Freshers should be from 2022 batch pass out
– Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability
– Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions
– Must have good communication skills
– Understanding customer requirements
– Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change
– Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions
– Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team
– Job location will be Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Noida
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible. Shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Microsoft Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here